Everyone’s skin is unique, and not every product is going to be loved by everyone. It’s that simple, but it definitely doesn’t feel that simple as a consumer. It can be frustrating purchasing products that are better suited for someone else’s skin, and you didn’t know that you were purchasing something that didn’t fit your needs. Make better use of your money by knowing that you’re purchasing something your skin will actually love!
Short and sweet, here are some product suggestions for a few common skin types:
· Plain Shea Butter Soap to wash your face (Swap for the Donkey Milk Soap Geranium & Lavender to focus on anti-aging needs as well as dryness)
· Cream Cleanser (use 3x per week instead of the Plain Shea Butter Soap)
· Face Repair Serum (nightly)
· Face Crème (nightly right after you use the serum)
· Lavender Rose Face Mist (mornings)
· Optional: Eye & Neck Tightening Treatment to really hydrate the under eye area, neck and chest if the dryness continues in those areas. This is also ideal for anti-aging.
· Charcoal Soap to wash your face
o If you begin to feel dry you will want to cycle in the Honey & Chamomile Tea or the Pumpkin Face Soap. Either Donkey Milk Soap will be an acceptable substitution as well.
· Cleansing Scrub - 2x per week
· Face Oil – Brightening & Balancing to use at night (Yes, an oil. I promise it is necessary to stop the cycle of oily skin.)
· Face Crème – small amount in the morning after you wash your face
· Dead Sea Clay detox mask – 2x per week
· Honey & Chamomile Tea Face Soap (for redness and inflammation)
· Rose Clay Mask
· Face Repair Serum in the mornings
· Face Oil – Anti-Aging & Anti-Wrinkle in the evenings (or you can use the Face Repair Serum again in the evenings)
· Face Crème – use after each time you wash your face
· Rosewater Toner – use in the mornings (must be ordered online – store pickup is available)
· Pumpkin Face Soap to wash the face, alternating with the Charcoal soap about 4x per week focusing on oily areas
· Face Oil – Brightening & Balancing OR Face Oil – Anti-Aging & Anti-Wrinkle (use at night after you wash your face)
· Dead Sea Clay Mask – 2x per week
· Cleansing Scrub or Spirulina Scrub – 2x per week
· Face Crème – use after every wash and after you apply the Face Oil in the evenings.
All of our Spa Collection items are focused around anti-aging and hydrating the skin while fighting wrinkles, dullness and well, blah-ness. If it has a pink label, it is part of our spa collection. As a whole, that collection includes cleansers (donkey milk soaps and Cream Cleanser), Cleansing Scrub, 2 Face Oils, 4 Cocoa Butter Body Whips and an Eye & Neck Tightening Treatment. These can all be incorporated into your routine no matter what your skin type, but usage will be different. If you’d like to add in any or all of these anti-aging products and would like help on how to do so, please contact me and I’d love to help!
These routines can come with a lot of questions, and we want to hear from you! If you’re trying to find what’s best for you, please comment below or email us at email@example.com to get your questions answered!
Hi, I'm Jessica! Owner & Founder of Wildflower Beauty by Jessica, lover of making natural skin care products, momma of 1, and serving the world by creating a safer and natural alternative to bath, body, skin, hair and cleaning products.